Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Great Models

Today is my mom and dad's 31st wedding anniversary. They went to dinner, cruised in my dad's 51 Chevy and my mom said, "dad played our song."



Every year they go on a mini vacation during the week of their anniversary. This year it's not a week long trip and we're going too! We'll be taking our trailer up to Lake Nacimiento to visit Mr.M's mom and stepdad. It'll be a GREAT trip, we're all really looking forward to it.



This will be our trailer's maiden voyage so hopefully we don't end up forgetting to many things. I really should be asleep right now since we're leaving at 6:00 am but I couldn't miss posting on the second day of having my blog so here you go!



See ya again on Sunday. Here's a map of the "Dragon Lake." (do you see it?)

No comments: